From our humble beginning in a log building in 1850 to our present brick structure, our mission is still the same: Loving and Serving our Lord together as we share Jesus with our community and taking great care to watch over each other in love. Hebron opens its arms wide!
"To those who need comfort... To those who need a friendly face... To those who are lonely and in need of someone... To those who seek shelter from the storm... and To those in need of grace and a Savior..."
Upcoming Events & Meetings
Sunday, March 29th- Palm Sunday
- The youth will be selling COOKIE DOUGH, so please see one of the leaders or the youth to place your order today! Money has to be paid at the time the order is placed and we will deliver right after Easter. This gives time for those of you that gave up sweets for Lent. Thank you in advance for your order.
- If you are at least 8-9 years old and are interested in becoming an acolyte, please come see Mrs. Judy before the deadline of Easter Sunday, which is April 5th.
- Musical Notes: Join us Sunday evening, March 29th at 7 pm for an informal sing-along in the Hut. Sign up in the Vestibule if you would like to sing a solo, sing along with a group, and/or play an instrument. Bring something yummy to share, such as an appetizer or dessert. This event should be a wonderful time of fun and fellowship.
- Allied churches' kitchen needs our Hebron people to volunteer on Monday, March 30th. Please meet in the upper parking lot at 8:30 a.m. if you can go and want to drive yourself, let Nancy Fennell, 919 563-6569 know your intention also. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you then.
- We are still searching for a pianist. See Monty Freshwater if interested