From our humble beginning in a log building in 1850 to our present brick structure, our mission is still the same: Loving and Serving our Lord together as we share Jesus with our community and taking great care to watch over each other in love. Hebron opens its arms wide!
"To those who need comfort... To those who need a friendly face... To those who are lonely and in need of someone...
To those who seek shelter from the storm... and To those in need of grace and a Savior..."
- We will decorate the church for Christmas on Saturday, November 28th beginning at 9am. We need a number of folks (including some men) to help hang wreaths, put up and decorate the tree and place the manger scene on the altar.
- It’s time to stock up on pecans again for fall baking and gift giving. Friendship Circle has them for sale after church. Halves and pieces are $9 a bag and chocolate covered and candy clusters (coming soon) will be $10.
- Texas Roadhouse Fundraiser: The Friendship Circle is taking orders for Texas Roadhouse gift cards. They make wonderful Christmas gifts for family, friends, co-workers, neighbors – you get the idea. They are available in a variety of denominations and the circle will receive 10% of the value of what is sold. Orders can be placed in the foyer after church or by contacting a circle member.
- The Sr. MYF is looking for someone to be a volunteer assistant. This would be someone that can help with meetings, lock-ins and trips. If you have a desire to help please let Jennifer Warren know or contact the church office. 336-516-3562
- During the Pastor’s absence for knee surgery we will have guest speakers bringing God’s Word each Sunday until his return. The Pastor welcomes your prayers for his surgery and recovery. The Reverend Carl Singley will be available to provide pastoral care to any who have need of it during the pastor’s absence. Rev. Singley can be reached at (919) 906-7748.