From our humble beginning in a log building in 1850 to our present brick structure, our mission is still the same: Loving and Serving our Lord together as we share Jesus with our community and taking great care to watch over each other in love. Hebron opens its arms wide!
"To those who need comfort... To those who need a friendly face... To those who are lonely and in need of someone... To those who seek shelter from the storm... and To those in need of grace and a Savior..."
Upcoming Events & Meetings
Saturday, January 31st
- Women’s Scholarship forms will be in the Vestibule. These will need to be returned by January 31st.
- February 1st is the last day to purchase pecans. See a member of the Friendship Circle if you are interested.
- The youth will be having a salad lunch on February 8th after the service. There will be a Cutest Couples Contest so we need your cutest picture with your sweetie. Please turn in to Jennifer Warren by February 1st.
- There will be a new small group. If you are interested in participating, call Vanessa Brady at 336-266-1939.
- We are still in need of helpers for Sunday School Nursery, Children’s Church. Please contact Jennifer Warren or Tammy Powell. Thank you in advance. If you would like to work with the children and have not had the Safe Sanctuary Training, please contact the church office.
- We are still searching for a pianist. See Monty Freshwater if interested.