From our humble beginning in a log building in 1850 to our present brick structure, our mission is still the same: Loving and Serving our Lord together as we share Jesus with our community and taking great care to watch over each other in love. Hebron opens its arms wide!
"To those who need comfort... To those who need a friendly face... To those who are lonely and in need of someone...
To those who seek shelter from the storm... and To those in need of grace and a Savior..."
Youth Taco Night-
- The Jr and Sr MYF will be having a taco night this Sunday, January 22nd from 4 to 6 pm. Patty and Woody Ross will be providing the tacos because the youth got the most shoe boxes together for Operation Shoebox. We will be having devotion and praise for the 1st hour and then eating around 5-5:15 pm.
- Anyone interested in the pianist/organist position here at Hebron or anyone you know that might be interested needs to submit a resume or letter of interest to the church office by January 31st.
- A bag has been placed in the vestibule for Emily and Jon Vermeer who had a baby boy Oliver James on November 3 2016. The bag will be in the vestibule through the month of January. Gifts cards are suggested or you may have your gift shipped directly to their home at 237 n. Cornerstone, Volvo, Illinois 60020.
- The youth will be hosting the annual "Souper Bowl" Lunch after church on Sunday, February 5th; they will be collecting canned food and monetary donations. We are in need of drinks and desserts for this event.
- Sunday, February 26th the Friendship Circle will be hosting a spaghetti lunch following worship to raise money for the Methodist Home for Children. The goal is to raise $1000 to sponsor a child for a year
- The youth will be participating in Youth/Acolyte Sunday and a Bible Bowl on March 26th. The Bible Bowl will be that afternoon from 3 to 5 o'clock. Please start talking to your kids and start studying with them. We will be having refreshments at the bowl. It will be fun and teams will be assigned for this event
- A Save the Date request has been received by the church from Ashley Martin and Tyler Green for June 24, 2017.