From our humble beginning in a log building in 1850 to our present brick structure, our mission is still the same: Loving and Serving our Lord together as we share Jesus with our community and taking great care to watch over each other in love. Hebron opens its arms wide!
"To those who need comfort... To those who need a friendly face... To those who are lonely and in need of someone...
To those who seek shelter from the storm... and To those in need of grace and a Savior..."
- Youth Yard Work Day- The youth will be hosting a yard work day for senior citizens that are in need of assistance. It will be held on May 21st from 1-7pm and offered on a first come, first served bases. There will be a sign up sheet in the vestibule. If you can't get to the Church to sign up, please feel free to contact the Church office or call Jennifer Warren at 336-516-3562.
- Hebron Ladies' Luncheon- Save the date, June 4th is the Hebron Ladies’ Luncheon. This special event is for all the women of Hebron and will include a guest speaker from A Heart’s Cry. You will receive an invitation by hand at church and are asked to RSVP by signing the sheet in the foyer by May 22 so that we can have an accurate headcount for the meal. Watch the bulletin for more details.
- Homecoming/Memorial Sunday- Homecoming/Memorial Sunday will be May 22nd. There will be no Sunday School.
- United Methodist Men's Scholarship- The UMM's Scholarship Applications are due into the office by May 22nd.
- Graduation Sunday- Graduation Sunday will be Sunday, June 5th during the church service. If you have a senior in high school or college student that will be graduating please contact the church.
- Vacation Bible School- VBS will be held from July 14th to 16th. More information will be available soon.