From our humble beginning in a log building in 1850 to our present brick structure, our mission is still the same: Loving and Serving our Lord together as we share Jesus with our community and taking great care to watch over each other in love. Hebron opens its arms wide!
"To those who need comfort... To those who need a friendly face... To those who are lonely and in need of someone...
To those who seek shelter from the storm... and To those in need of grace and a Savior..."
Hebron's 50th Anniversary in our current Church Building
- Photos looking back on 50 years in our current Church Building- http://bit.ly/Hebrons50Year
- We are in need of High School and College Senior’s pictures and bios for Graduation Sunday. Please send in the information by May 29th. Graduation Sunday will be held on June 4th.
- A wedding shower for Anna Sexton will be on Sunday, June 4th from 2:30 to 4pm. She is registered at Bed, Bath & Beyond and Target.
- You are invited to attend the wedding for Ashley Martin and Tyler Green on Saturday, June 24th at 5pm. Please RSVP to Greg or Susan Martin by May 25th.
- A form has been added to our website for requesting funds. The form can be found under the "Resources" tab at the top of this page and then click on "Funding Request Form" link.